Quality Control Person
Here at Balcony we have a great team of people and a great company atmosphere, and due to expansion we are currently recruiting for someone to head our Quality Control Department
We manufacture and sell high quality Glass Balconies, balustrades, Curved Doors and Decking. Our premises are located in Blindley Heath on the Main A22 just south of Godstone. (RH7 6JP)
The successful applicant needs to have a good attitude, hardworking and reliable. Good communication and computer skills and an ability to read technical drawings and work with measurements are essential.
The position we are looking for to head our Quality Control Department involves a variety of tasks including:
- Review and Implement Quality Control Systems, Policies and Procedures for our Manufacture and Production department.
- Quality Control Inspections
- Monitor, Review and Recommend Improvements to Procedures and Processes
- Report and Investigate any Production and Manufacture Issues
- Ensure Staff understand and maintain the Quality Standards expected
- Investigate and Resolve Customer Complaints
- Investigate and Report any damages both on sites or at our premises
- Evaluate and Monitor Systems and Pricing and Identify and Report Inefficiencies and Potential Savings and Improvements
- Monthly Reports on Supplier and Sub Contractors Performance
Current CSCS card is an advantage.
Specific training will be provided for the right applicant.
Hours of Work are Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm with 1 hour unpaid break
If you feel this is the right sort of job for you and if you are looking to join a fun and lively company please apply by email including your CV and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org