Balconette specialises in the manufacture and supply of high quality Glass Balconies, Balustrades, Curved Doors and Decking to both the private and commercial markets.
We are looking for an intelligent, technically minded person to join our Technical Department located in Blindley Heath, Surrey.
The position we are looking to fill involves an array of tasks, from liaison with customers, producing drawings (customer/fabrication), ordering glass, monitoring purchasing and also includes liaison with the Fabrication/Installation Departments.
The role requires the candidate to have:
- Good organisational, communication skills.
- The ability to speak and coordinate with customers confidently.
- 2D CAD, or similar, experience preferred, but we are willing to train the right person.
- Good computer skills in MS office are essential.
- Previous experience of working in a contracts environment and an understanding of construction related terminology would be an advantage.
We use our own database and CAD software in addition to the use of AutoCAD LT program.
Work hours are Monday – Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
Salary – £18k to £22k depending on experience.
Your own transport would be an advantage as local transport links are limited.
If you feel this is the right sort of job for you and if you are looking for a new challenge, please apply by email to: email@example.com