Relaxing on your balcony with a morning coffee is one of life’s simple pleasures. Sit in peace as you watch the world go by, what bliss! That is unless you share your balcony with your neighbours. Chances are that if you have a shared balcony, you feel reluctant to use it. Especially when you’re wearing PJs and sporting a less-than-stylish bedhead.
How do you divide a shared balcony?
There are lots of ways to divide a shared balcony. But before you invest too much time in investigating options, check the T&Cs on your freehold. Some apartment blocks restrict your options for dividers and fencing. Once you’ve checked your T&Cs, it’s time to get started.
Glass balcony dividers from Balconette
Choose your ‘glass balcony dividers’ from Balconette and you’ll enjoy more than seclusion while you sip your morning coffee. Here’s why:
- Each ‘glass balcony divider’ comes with a 10-year guarantee on its paint finish and joint strength, including shape and impact strength retention, so you’ll be able to rest easy knowing your privacy is assured for many peaceful moments to come.
- Balconette’s ‘glass balcony dividers’ can be made to fit any depth of balcony and are easy to order. Call our helpful Customer Services team with your details and they’ll be happy to assist you.
- Each ‘glass balcony divider’ is made with 10mm satinised (opaque) toughened safety glass.
- You can choose from our range of Aerofoil Infinity Screens or Orbit Privacy Screens as your ‘glass balcony divider’.
- ‘Glass balcony dividers’ from Balconette are made to the highest quality and are easy to fit. You can download instructions and technical specifications from our website for free. Need more support? Our step-by-step videos are on hand to help you install your privacy screen.
- You can make the most of your free time by ordering an Infinity screen or Privacy screen coated with BalcoNano® self-cleaning glass coating. It takes the elbow grease out of cleaning glass and will mean you and your neighbour can enjoy a sparkling clean ‘glass balcony divider’ with very little effort.