We are excited to announce that our 2016 Photo Competition is officially open! We are looking for some stunning photos of your products from Balconette and if you would like the chance to win some fantastic prizes, why not take part?
1st place prize and overall winner: £500 cash
2nd place prize for one winner of each category (Glass Balustrades, Curved Glass Sliding Doors and Juliet Balconies): £200 cash each.
The First 20 fully qualifying entries will receive a complementary pack of five BalcoNano® Sachets worth £22.80
How to enter the competition and qualify for the complementary sachets…
1. Take some good digital photos (see Useful Tips below)
2. Send an email to email@example.com with:
- At least 4 high resolution images showing your installed products (each image must be no smaller than 2MB if possible you can send them in separate emails)
- Your full name & address
- A brief description of your project – when it was installed/completed plus any interesting information about your project or location.
3. Write a little testimonial on Balconette and include this in the email.
We will be sharing some of the interesting entries on our Facebook page and tweeting as the competition progresses. If you use Facebook we would love if you take a look at our Facebook page and like us so you can see these…
Useful Tips on getting a winning photograph
* We suggest that you take your photos with a good quality camera so that you can get the highest possible resolution images (no smaller than 2MB) the higher the better! If it means sending your photos in separate emails as they are too big, make sure you mention this in the first email you send.
* We also suggest that you dress your balconies/ products appropriately or remove unsightly items from the scene where possible. Add people or animals or props….be creative!
* The best photos are taken on a sunny day so try to show your products off with blue skies and sun!
* Panoramic photos are great if taken with a good camera or iPhone and a steady hand.
Entering into the competition means you are happy with our competition T&Cs, so please take a read through them to make sure you are happy with them. To see our terms and conditions click here https://www.balconette.co.uk/general/competition-terms
We will assume that you have read and are happy with these before entering.
If you would like to stay in touch and see updates of how the competition is flowing please see our social media pages
DEADLINE- 31/12/16. Please note, past entrants are more than welcome to enter again this year.