“50% of Deposits to be donated to NHS Charity”
In this time of adversity where unprecedented disruption has affected all of us, looking out for our neighbour has never been more important.
The COVID-19 situation has put an enormous strain on the NHS and, at Balconette, we want to contribute whatever we can to the alleviation of this situation.
- Help the NHS
- Help the customer, and
- Help our remote workforce keep busy
And we have come up with an idea that can help all three. Very simple really.
- Place your order now
- Pay a reduced deposit amount – 50% of which we will donate
- Get it designed by our remote-working technical team, drawn up and ready to go into production!
From 2nd April 2020, Balconette will donate 50% of the value of all order deposits received to the SASH Charity (Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust) which will benefit the Trust’s preparations in gearing-up for increased patient numbers.
Over this same period, deposits on all Balconette orders (for Glass balustrades, Custom-sized Glass Juliet balconies or Curved Glass Doors) have been reduced to 10% and can be paid by Credit Card.
We will contribute all charitable donations to SASH at no extra cost to you, the customer.
How does this work?
- To assist you in placing an order with our Sales team, from 2nd April you will only need to pay a 10% deposit to confirm your order.
- Of your 10% deposit, half of this (50%) will be donated immediately to the NHS through SASH, supporting the East Surrey Hospital Trust.
- If you choose to pay a larger deposit, 5% of the total value of your order (excluding delivery and VAT) will be donated to this initiative.
Tracking your order
Balconette is focused on the safety of our customers and our staff. Our Sales and Technical design teams, while fully-functioning, are working individually from home and we are operating a skeleton crew in our manufacturing facility so that urgent orders can still be processed.
- When you place your order, we will process it right through the technical phase to signed drawings.
- We will evaluate with you if it’s possible to manufacture your order and, based on each individual situation, we will advise on best options.
- Otherwise, upon our factory returning to normal operation, we will be working double shifts to get your order immediately into production.
We look forward to speaking to you soon, and we thank you for helping us to help the NHS.
The Balconette team