As things keep changing we want to keep everyone informed of the operation status here at Balconette.
Our Sales and Technical design teams are now set-up to work remotely from home and are fully functioning.
In accordance with the Government guidelines we are now operating a skeleton crew in our manufacturing facility. So urgent orders are being processed and manufactured.
Installation on sites and homes has stopped.
We are still taking orders and running our business and we wanted to let you know some important facts regarding this:
- We are not laying off any staff
- We will be supporting all our staff financially during this crisis and right through to when we all beat this wretched virus.
- We are paying all of our suppliers so that they can keep paying their staff
- Our sales team will be fully functional working from home and is still here to answer any of your questions.
- Deposits on new orders during this period have been reduced to 10% and can be paid by Credit Card.
- During this period, when you place your order, we will process it right through the technical phase and to the point of agreed drawings.
- We will evaluate with you, the customer, if you are able to receive your order at this time and if it’s possible to complete the manufacture. Based on each individual situation, we can advise on best options. Otherwise, upon the factory returning to normal operation, your order will go straight into production.
- Balconette is an established and very financially stable company with many years of successful trading. Feel free to check out our companies house information and accounts: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/06937600
We will all get through this difficult time and come out stronger in the end.
We would appreciate your support by keeping the flow of enquiries and orders coming in. Please keep us busy and assist us in keeping everyone productive during this time.
We look forward to getting through this period together as a company and country.
The Balconette team