Expanding company that manufactures Glass Balustrades and Juliet Balconies are looking for an energetic and conscientious person to work in our factory and warehouse.
The role consists of but not limited to:
- Sorting, Inspecting, processing and the packing of glass
- Measuring, Cutting, Drilling and assembly of aluminium extrusions from drawings to make up the components of our balustrade systems
- Quality control and packing
- Product installation on site
- General Warehouse and Factory Tasks
- Duties involve lifting of heavy items
There are no hot works or welding carried out.
The successful applicant needs to have a good attitude, hardworking and good with their hands. An ability to read technical drawings and work with exact measurements is essential. Ideally the applicant will have a background in aluminium or glazing.
Current CSCS card, PASMA Qualification or Forklift Licence is an advantage.
Specific training will be provided for the right applicant.
Hours of Work are Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm with 1 hour unpaid break
Salary according to experience.
Opportunity for the right person to advance and progress.
We manufacture and sell high quality Glass Balustrades, Curved Doors and Decking and our premises are located in Blindley Heath on the Main A22 just South of Godstone (RH7 6JP) www.balconette.co.uk
Please send CVs and salary expectations to: email@example.com
Our website is www.balconette.co.uk